Pensive Frog

A melange of cooking, baking, knitting, craftyness, and TV-aholicism.

Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Tick Tock

I didn't get home until late last night because I was out knitting, but there's always time to queue up Amazing Race on the TiVo. Jonathan and Victoria were especially well-behaved in Senegal, perhaps it was the calming effect of Jonathan's furry blue Gilligan hat, kinda like this, but leopard print. I feel nervous about Don and MJ - it's just a matter of time before they keel over. And did that ferry to Ile Goree remind anyone of those ferries that are always sinking, taking hundreds of passengers to a watery grave? Heebie Jeebies. Oh, and I got my poncho yarn from Elann in record time - I placed my order Sunday, and it was waiting on my doorstep last night. When the USPS says priority mail, they really mean it!