Pensive Frog

A melange of cooking, baking, knitting, craftyness, and TV-aholicism.

Saturday, December 04, 2004

Here's a little thing

I made this little pouch with some Noro Kureyon I had leftover from making a Booga Bag. I just knitted a long rectangle, then sewed it together into a long pouch. Into the washer for some felting, then I sewed in a fabric liner and added a zipper! I had never done linings or zippers before, but I found that if you sort of hold the pieces together and stitch them to stay where you want them, it works out ok. Of course, if you look closely, you can see that I am the worst hand-sewer ever. Luckily, no one ever looks closely. In a related project, I made a Booga Bag for my sister, and made a little lined zip-up coin purse out of the leftover Noro from her bag. I may never have leftover yarn again!! Yeah, right.