Pensive Frog

A melange of cooking, baking, knitting, craftyness, and TV-aholicism.

Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Exhibit A

So my husband said I should really post a photo of the orphan Cotton Fleece yarn, so here it is. I've been getting lots of great feedback about what I should do with these skeins, and I think it would be great to turn them into a project where softness is key. Even though I said I didn't want to do cables with this yarn, maybe the Irish Hiking Scarf would be okay. The cables wouldn't be forced to stretch and retract as much in a scarf as in a hat, and the cables are pretty simple. The hat I was planning is the Fiber Trends Braids and Bobbles hat, which is kind of, ahem, hardcore. At least for me. Plus, there's a knitalong for the Hiking Scarf, and I've never joined one of those before! Intriguing. But I'm still open to better suggestions!